- July 10, 8am-noon, at the Ferry Street Growers Market, 330 Ferry St. in Danville, PA.
- September 4, 11am-noon at the Danville Heritage Festival, Mill St. in Danville, PA.
- September 8, 7pm at the Exchange, Bloomsburg, PA. “Catastrophes, Cataclysms and Calamities: Dealing with Disasters”, an event that (in part) commemorates the 10th anniversary of the Hurricane Lee flood. There will be several storytellers, and I’ll play a few songs. I’ll bet you can guess one of them.
- September 11, 10am-1pm. The Forks Farm Market, about ten minutes north of Bloomsburg. Good food to take home or to eat there, lots of other great local products, and friendly people.
- November 7, 9:30am, at the Priestley Chapel, 380 Front St., Northumberland, PA. A Sunday morning service of words and music – me with 3 or 4 songs, a poet (TBD) with some words. I’ve heard about these for years; I’m delighted to be playing one!
Click here for a list of past shows.